- Muriuki, SP. (1981). Antigenic variation of the African pathogenic trypanosomes: A review. M. Sc Thesis, Brunel University, U.K.
- Muriuki, S.P., Olaho-Mukani, W. and Naessens, J. (1998). A panel of monoclonal antibodies that cross-react with leukocyte differentiation antigens from dromedary camels (Camelus dromedarius). J. Camel Practice and Research, 5; 179-185
- Olaho-Mukani, W., Mboloi, W., Muriuki, S.P., Ouma, J.O., Guya, S.O. and Ndungu, J.M. (1998). Application of pen-side diagnosis in the control of Surra in the dromedary camels in Kenya. J. Camel Research and Practice,4, 281-286
- Masiga, J., Mugo C., Muriuki, S.P., Njagi, E.N.M. and Ngumi P. (2008). The in vitro efficacy of Warbugia ugandensis and Terminalia brownii aqueous extracts on Theileria parva infected bovine lymphocytes. Abstract presented for oral presentation to the 28th African Health Science Congress to be held in Mauritius on J14-17 July 2008
- Auma, JE, Muriuki SP and Njagi, EN. (2003). The effect of Trypanosoma brucei infection on the biochemical parameters in the rat. Abstract, 9th Annual Symposium Biochem. Soc. Kenya, 14-15 August, 2003, K.U. p 24
- Muriuki, SP and Gichuki, CW. (2003). Mitogeni proliferation of vervet monkey peripheral blood mononuclear cells during infection with Trypanosoma rhodesiense. Abstract, 9th Annual Symposium Biochem. Soc. Kenya, 14-15 August, 2003, K.U. p22
- Auma, J.E., Muriuki, S.P. and Njagi, E.N.M. (1999). Biochemical alterations in rats infected with trypanosomes: A preliminary study. In 25th Int. Sci. Council Res.Tryp.Contr. Whitesands Hotel, Mombasa, Abstract 706
- Muriuki, S.P., and Olaho-Mukani, W. (1997). Mitogenic responses in the dromedary camel (Camelus dromedarius) before, during needle challenge with Trypanosoma evansi and after curative treatment with cymelarsen. In 24th Int. Sci. Council Res & Tryp.Control. Maputo, Mozambique Abstact
- Muriuki, S.P., Macharia, S.M., Njiru, Z.K., and Olaho-Mukani, W. (1996). Mitogenic responses in the dromedary camel (Camelus dromedarius) during infection with Trypanosoma evansi and after curative treatment with Cymelarsine. In First Int. Conf. on Camelids: Science and Productivity, Dec 15-19, 1996, Eliat, Israel. Abstract, p73
- Muriuki, SP; Hudson, KM., Sileghem, M., Naessens, J., Ndungu, J.M. and Omuse, JK. (1994). Vervet monkey polyclonal and antigen specific immune responses. In 16th African Health Sciences Congress. p
- Muriuki, S.P; Macharia, SM and Kangara, PK (1991). Is multidrug resistance in Trypanosoma (Nannomonas) congolense dependent on tissue parasites or immunosuppression? In 21st International Scientific Council for Research and Trypanosomiasis Control. Yammouskrou, Ivory Coast, October 1991 poster presentation.