- F.K. Mugwanga, P.K. Karimi and W.K. Njoroge, Copper Based Solar Cell Materials: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing 2013 ISBN-10: 3659305634
Articles in referred Journals
- Julia Rotich1, Mghendi Mwamburi2, Njoroge Walter1, Christopher Maghanga3, Onesmus Munyati4 and Sylvester Hatwaambo4Optical characterization of photocatalytic copper doped thin films of anodized titanium; Materials Research Express, Volume 7, Number 2 2020
- Cliff OroriMosiori, Walter KamandeNjoroge, Lawrence OtienoOchoo, Influence of different spherical binary plasmonicnps on HTM layer in methyl ammonium lead triiodide solar-cell; TraektoriâNauki= Path of Science 5 (9) 2019
- CO Mosiori, WK Njoroge, LO Ochoo “Optical Analysis of Ag-NPs Containing Methyl Ammonium Lead Tri-Iodide Thin Films” Traektoriâ Nauki= Path of Science 3 (9) (2017)
- I.W. Muchira, WK Njoroge, PM Karimi “Kinetic analysis of crystallization processes in In60Se40 thin films for phase change memory (Pram) applications”. Science Publishing Group (2016)
- S. O Opiyo, MK Munji, WK Njoroge, NE Makori, BM Obare
“Electrical Characteristics of Zn Doped In 2 Se 3 Thin Films for Phase Change Memory (PRAM) Applications” American Journal of Condensed Matter Physics 6 (2), 21-26 (2016)
- KS Wanjala, W. K Njoroge, JM Ngaruiya “Optical and Electrical Characterization of ZnS: Sn Thin Films for Solar Cell Application”: International Journal of Energy Engineering 6 (1), 1-7 (2016)
- CO Mosiori, J Maera, WK Njoroge, TR Shikambe, M Munji, R Magare
“Modeling Transfer of Electrons between Energy States of an Electrolyte and CdS thin Films using Gerischer Model”, Engineering International 3 (1), 5-3 (2015)
- FK Mugwang’a, PK Karimi, WK Njoroge, O Omayio
“Characterization of Aluminum Doped Zinc Oxide (Azo) Thin Films Prepared by Reactive Thermal Evaporation for Solar Cell Applications”; Journal of Fundamentals of Renewable Energy and Applications 2015
- Kundu, PM Karimi, WK Njoroge “Crystallization kinetics of Sn40Se60 thin films for phase change memory applications”; Journal of Semiconductors 36 (6), 063002 (2015)
- I.W Muchira, WK Njoroge, PM Karimi “Crystallization Kinetics Of In40se60 Thin Films For Phase Change Random Access Memory (Pram) Applications”: Journal of Ovonic Research Vol 11 (3), 131-136 (2015)
- NE Makori, IA Amatalo, PM Karimi, WK Njoroge “Characterization of SnSe-CdO: Sn PN Junction for Solar Cell Applications” International Journal of Energy Engineering 5 (1), 1-4(2015)
- NE Makori, IA Amatalo, PM Karimi, WK Njoroge “Optical and Electrical Properties of SnSe Thin Films for Solar Cell Applications”
2014, American Journal of Condensed Matter Physics 4 (5), 87-90
- NE Makori, IA Amatalo, PM Karimi, WK Njoroge “Optical and Electrical Properties of CdO: Sn Thin Films for Solar Cell Applications”, International Journal of Optoelectronic Engineering 4 (1), 11-15 (2014)
- F.K. Mugwanga, P.K. Karimi and W.K. Njoroge, Copper Based Solar Cell Materials: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing 2013 ISBN-10: 36593056341.
- F.K. Mugwanga, P.K. Karimi, W.K. Njoroge, O. Omaiyo and S.M. Waita. Optical Characterization of Copper Oxide Thin Films Prepared by Reactive Magnetron Sputtering for Solar Cell Applications Int. J. Thin Film Sci. Tec. 2 No.1 15-24(2013)
- O. Omaiyo, P.K. Karimi, W.K. Njoroge, and F.K. Mugwanga Current-Voltage Characterization of p-CuO/n-ZnO:Sn Solar Cell Int. J. Thin Film Sci. Tec. 2 No.1 25-28(2013)
- L.K. Munguti, R.J. Musembi and W.K. Njoroge; ZnO:Sn Deposition by Reactive Evaporation: Effects of Dopping on the Electrical and Optical Properties; Elixir Thin Film Tech. 61(2013) 17162-17165
- Karanja J., Karimi P., Njoroge W. and Wamwangi D. A New Phase Change Random Memory Based on SnSe4 ,Journal of Thin Solid Films Vol 527, pgs 1-384 January 2013
- Karanja J. Karimi P. Njoroge W. and Wamwangi D. A New Phase Change Random Memory Based on SnSe4, Accepted for Publication by Journal of Thin Solid Films (2012)
- Agumba J. O. Karimi P. M. Okumu J. Njoroge W. K. Design and Fabrication of a simple four Point Probe System for Electrical Characterization of Thin Films. International Journal of Current Research Vol 3. Issue, 7, pp 135-139, July 2011
- W.K. Njoroge C.K. Wangati and J. Okumu “The influence of sputter power and chamber pressure on the optical properties of tungsten oxide thin films prepared by reactive DC magnetron.” (Accepted for publication by Tanzanian Journal Of Physical Society 2010)
Articles in Conference Proceedings
1. Mugwanga F. K. Karimi P. K. Njoroge W.K. and Waita S. M. “Optical Characterization of Copper Oxide Thin Films prepared by Reactive DC magnetron sputtering for solar cell applications” Paper presented on the Opticalelectronics Conference in Chiromo Campus. August 2010
2. J.O. Agumba, P.M. Karimi, J. Okumu, and W.K. Njoroge,“Design and fabrication of a simple four point probe for electrical characterization of thin films”,1st East African regional conference of Pure and Applied Sciences, 10th -14th August 2010, Kenyatta University, Nairobi-Kenya.
3. 13th October 15th October, 2009: The international conference on solar energy materials research. Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Presented a paper: The influence of sputter power and chamber pressure on the optical properties of tungsten oxide thin films prepared by reactive DC magnetron.
4. April 2009 Kenyatta University First Research Conference, Paper; A New Phase Change Material for PRAM, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya
5. 18th -20th November 2008 1st regional conference on e-learning, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya: Paper Blended learning: A Modern instructional Strategy for Quality Education.
6. August 2007; Participated in the Intellectual Property training program for eastern Africa held on 30th-31st August 2007 at ICIPE Campus, Duduville, Nairobi Kenya – Presented a Report on contractual agreements of Kenyatta University Researchers and Research Sponsors.
7. Germany physical society conference 26th -30th March 2001 at Hamburg (Germany) Presented a poster on the structural transformation of GeSbTe and AgInSbTe films studied by electrical resistivity measurements and X-ray diffraction.
8. Germany physical society conference 22nd -26th March 1999 at Munster Germany). Presented a poster on the structural properties of GeO2 produced by reactive DC sputtering.
9. International workshop on thin films and plasma application in film technology at National University of Science and Technology Bulawayo – Zimbabwe ; August 27th -29th 1997. Presented a paper entitled ‘Optical and properties of sprayed Zinc Oxide Films”
10. The second workshop on thin films technology at I.T.C.P Trieste Italy 10th March tom30th March 1996.Presented a paper a paper entitled “sprayed aluminium doped zinc oxide thin films for application as window materials for solar cells”
11. Kenya physical society conference held between 19th-23rd September at University of Nairobi 1994.Presented a paper entitled “optical and electrical properties of sprayed zinc oxide films”
12. Third college of thin films technology at University of Dar-es-salaam (Tanzania) 1994; 25th July to August 1994. presented a paper entitled “sprayed aluminium doped zinc oxide thin film for application as window materials for solar cells’