- Joyce W Mwaniki: “The effect of some inhibitors on the oxidative properties of mitochondria from a Halophyte compared with Glycophytes” (M.Sc. Thesis).1984.
- Joyce W Mwaniki: “Salt-tolerance of some grasses from the shores of Lake Magadi, Kenya” (Ph.D. Thesis). 1992.
- Ong’are D.W, Mwaniki J.W, Gitonga N.M and Shisanya C.A. (2000) Studies on eco-physiology and nitrogen fixation of drought adapted tepary bean (Phaseola acutifolus. A. Gray Var.
- Latifoliuous) with various rhizobia strains in a semi-arid environment in the proceedings of the ninth congress of the African Association for Biological Fixation. Sept 2000 at ICRAF, Nairobi.
- Mumah, S. Mwaniki J, Desai S.N.., Tumuti S, Orango S.S.; Muoma, J.V.O. and Waswa J.K. (2003) Social Role and the environment as factors that make women more Vulnerable to HIV/AIDS infection. Paper presented at the international conference on the “impact of global issues on Women and children Thailand, Feb 16th – 21st 2003.
- Mumah, S. Mwaniki, J., Mutua, S. and Muoma J.V. (2003) Influencing factors of HIV/AIDS spread among the physically challenged adolescents in Kenya; social role? The environment presented at the International conference on the “impact of global issues on Women and children Thailand, Feb 16th – 21st 2003.
- Mumah, S. Mwaniki J.N., Gahagan J. Lelach, N. Muoma J, Kenyanto, T. and Odwasi, G.O. (2003) Application of biotechnology in fostering health and well-being: directions for Health and medical Research in developing countries. Paper presented at the conference of the Kenya Chapter of the association of third world studies (ATWS) on disparities in developing countries: Types challenges and the way forward. Kenyatta University; September 17th – 19th 2003.
- Evangeline Mugoh, Ephantus Kabiru, Joyce Mwaniki. (2016) Patient factors influencing Adherence to ART Treatment among HIV/AIDS Patients in Embu Teaching and Referral Hospital. Comprehensive Care Clinic. Science Journal of Public Health 2016; 4(5): 375-380.
- Evangeline Mugoh, Ephantus Kabiru, Joyce Mwaniki (2016) - Therapy and Health System-Related Factors Influencing Adherence to ART Treatment among HIV/AIDS Patients in Embu Teaching and Referral Hospital Comprehensive Care Clinic. American Journal of Nursing Science Vol. 5, 2016, pp 167-172.
- Karugiah, E. K; Kariuki, F.W, Mwaniki J.W: - (2020) Influence of soil physical factors on Kivaa and Ntugi rengelanda in Eastern Kenya. In Africa Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences Vol 1 No. 1 168
- Joy W Maina, Samuel Ochola, Joyce Mwaniki (2021) Sustainable Bamboo Farming to Mitigate Soil Degradation in Kinale Area, Kiambu County. World Journal of Agricultural Research 2021 9(2), 53-57.