- W. Chege & S. K. Kimaru (2021). Effects of Tithonia diversifoliaand Allium sativumextracts on Colletotrichum gloeosporioides the causal agent of anthracnose in avocado, All Life, 14:1, 209-214, DOI: 10.1080/26895293.2021.1904008
- S Kimaru, K. P Muchemi & J. W Mwangi (2020). Effects of anthracnose disease on avocado production in Kenya, Cogent Food & Agriculture, 6:1, DOI: 10.1080/23311932.2020.1799531
- S. K. Kimaru, E. Monda, R. C. Cheruiyot, J. Mbaka, and A. Alakonya (2018). First report on Colletotrichum boninense and Pestalotiopsis microspora infecting avocado in Kenya. 2nd Phytosanitary Confrence, Book of abstract, page 56
- Kimaru S. K. (2018): Characterization of colletotrichum gloeosporioides (penz.) penz. & sacc. and effective management of anthracnose disease of avocado in murang’a county, kenya, PhD Thesis Kenyatta University.
- S. K. Kimaru, E. Monda, R. C. Cheruiyot, J. Mbaka, and A. Alakonya (2018). “Morphological and Molecular Identification of the Causal Agent of Anthracnose Disease of Avocado in Kenya,” International Journal of Microbiology, vol. 2018, Article ID 4568520, 10 pages. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/4568520.
- S. K. Kimaru, E. Monda, R. C. Cheruiyot, J. Mbaka, and A. Alakonya (2018). “Sensitivity of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides Isolates from Diseased Avocado Fruits to Selected Fungicides in Kenya,” Advances in Agriculture, vol. 2018, Article ID 3567161, 6 pages. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/3567161.
- Kimaru s. k, (1999). Efficacy of Neem Kernel Cake Powder against fusarium wilt of tomato in Kenya” M.sc Thesis, Kenyatta University.
- S. K. Kimaru; S. W. Waudo; E. Monda and J. K. Birgen (2004): Effect of Neem Kernel Cake Powder (NKCP) on Fusarium wilt of Tomato when used as Soil Amendment. Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development in the Tropics and Subtropics vol. 105, No. 1, pp. 63-69.
- Avocado production in kenya and effect of anthracnose disease caused by Colletotrichum gloeosporioides.- School of Experimental Science, Wageningen University, 26th October 2016, Netherlands.
- Morphological and molecular identification of the causal agent of anthracnose disease of avocado in Kenya- Ist All Africa post-harvest congress & Exhibition 28-31st March 2017, Safari Park Hotel, Kenya
- Characterisation of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides and management of anthracnose of avocado in Murang’a county- Department of Plant Sciences, 20th Sep 2017, Kenyatta University , Kenya
- Sensitivity of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides isolates from diseased avocado fruits to selected fungicides.- HAK Conference, Pwani University 12-16th February 2018, Kenya
- First report of Colletotrichum boninense and Pestalotiopsis microspora infecting avocado fruits in Kenya.- 2nd Phytosanitary conference, KEPHIS 4th-8th June 2018.
- Characterisation of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides and management of anthracnose of avocado in Murang’a county- Graduate school, December 2018, Kenyatta University , Kenya
- vii. First report of Colletotrichum boninense and Pestalotiopsis microspora infecting avocado fruits in Kenya, Medellin September 2019, World Avocado Congress, Colombia