Mr. Harun Ndegwa Mbauni
Dec 2016 – Up-to-Date: Assistant Lecturer – Kenyatta University
Teaching Actuarial Science, Conducting Research in Actuarial Science.
Jan 2016 – Nov 2016: Part-time Lecturer – Kenyatta University
Tutored Pension Mathematics, Investment and Asset management I and II, Models in Actuarial Mathematics, Actuarial Mathematics II and Principles of Financial Management.
April 2015 – April 2016: Part-time Lecturer – Karatina University
Tutored Principles of Economics 1, Business Finance, Principles of Economics II and Life Contingencies 1.
Jan 2015 – Dec 2015: Part-time Lecturer – South Eastern Kenya University
Tutored Risk Mathematics, Mathematics of Demography and Graduation, Linear Models & Forecasting and Actuarial Mathematics I and II.
March 2013 – Feb 2014: Business Sales Analyst - Safaricom Limited.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consolidated performance trackers for all team members (Target Market Line & Pipeline Management).
- Tracked Line of Business events and roadmaps and reported on outcomes.
- Maintained an expenditure template for sales activities.
- Timely submission of weekly reports (i.e. Sales Performance Analysis & Management Report).
- Prepared other Reports required by management when need arose. E.g Business Reviews, Budget Reports for a new financial year, General Manager Review, CEO Reviews.
- Collated, analyzed and interpreted sales performance data for use in managerial decision making.
- Validated the integrity of the performance data with the respective sector heads and documented reasons for any positive or adverse variances.
Jan 2013 – Apr 2013
Part-time lecturer at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (Nairobi Campus). Tutored Operations Research I.
May, 2010 – July, 2010
Internship at National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Analyzed data for over 600 hospitals. Wrote reports in relation to performance of the hospitals. The reports were forwarded to the ministry of health for decision making.
2011 – 2013: University of Nairobi.
Master of Science degree in Actuarial Science.
2006 – 2010: Maseno University.
Graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Actuarial Science with Information Technology on 10th December 2010. First Class Honors.
2005 – 2006: Kenya School of Monetary Studies.
Attained a Diploma from the Institute for the Management of Information Technology (IMIS) London.
2000 – 2004: Upper Hill School – Nairobi.
Awarded a KCSE Certificate.
Licentiate at The Professional Association for IS Professionals