Position: Senior Lecturer and Associate Dean, Graduate School
- Loop Theory specifically hyper complex numbers
- Matrix Completion problem.
- Coding theory
- Number Theory
Research and Publications:
Article in referenced Journals
- DemonstratioMathematica ISSN 0420-1213 .A publication of the Warsaw University of Technology, Warszawa, Poland Volume XLII No 1 pp.23-39, March 2010 Title: On the cycle indices of Frobenious groups.Website: http://www.math.uctm.edu/iejpam/contents/201000103.html
- International Electronic Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. IEJPAM Volume 1, No. 3 pp.46-59, September 2010.Title: On the cycle indices of Frobenious groups.Website: http://www.math.uctm.edu/iejpam/contents/201000103.html
- Commentationes Mathematicae Universitatis Carolinae 2004 Quarterly periodical by Mathematics Institute of Charles University, Prague, Czech Rep Volume 45,2 (2004) 295-302 Title: Subloops of Sedenions Website: http://www.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/cmuc/cmucemis/cmucemis.htm
- Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra ISSN 1081-3810 A publication of the International linear Algebra Society Volume 10, pp.46-59, March 2003 Title: The nonnegative Po-Matrix Completion problem Website: http://www.math.technion.ac.il/iic/ela/ela-articles/articles/vol10_pp46-59.pdf
- 16th – 19th June 2015.The Second Kenyatta University International Mathematics Conference.
- Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.Talk presented by Kivunge Benard & Lao Hussein:numeration of cyclic codes over GF(13)(2) Positive P0,1- Matrix Completion for selected order 3 digraphs.
- April 8th – 9th 2015:Kenya National Examination Council, Silver Springs Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya.Workshop on the Validation of the report on the adequacy of time allocated for KCPE Mathematics Examination Paper
- March 18th 2014:Stakeholders Workshop, Meru University of Science & Technology, Meru,Review of New and Revised Curricula for B.Ed(Science)
- August 13th - 19th 2013:Third Miles High Conference on Non associative algebra, Denver, Colorado, USA.Title of talk given: Sign Matrices for Basal element multiplications.
- 17th – 22th June 2013:The First Kenyatta University Mathematical Modeling Workshop.Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya
- 23rd May 2012:Kenya Industrial Property Institute, Red Court Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya.Patent Application Training Seminar
- 8th – 10th June 2011:The First Kenyatta University international Mathematics Conference. Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.Title of talk presented: Sign Matrices for Frames of 2n-Ons under Smith Conway and Cayley Dickson multiplications
- 10th – 14th August 2010:1St East African Regional Scientific conference for School of Pure and Applied Sciences, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.
- 4th – 7th May 2010:Africa Educational Research Network (AERN) Summit,Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.
- 26th August -4th Sept. 2009 :Data Analysis workshop and conference held in Mathematics Dept. Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.
- August 4th - 11th 2007:Loops 2007, International Mathematical Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, Title of talk given: Sign Matrices and Hadamard matrices.
- August 10th - 17th 2003:Loops’03, International Mathematical Conference, Prague, Czech Republic.Title of talk given: Sedenions and Split Extension Subloops.
- Sept 13-14 2002:Topics in Linear Algebra Conference, Iowa State University.Title of talk given: The nonnegative Po-Matrix Completion problem.
- April 4th and April 11th 2002:Gave two talks in the weekly Linear Algebra Seminars in Iowa State University.Title of talk given: The nonnegative Po-Matrix Completion problem.
- 2015 June: NACOSTI, Conference Research Grant Ksh 200,000
- 2015 June: London Mathematical Society (LMS), Conference Research Grant 2,000 British Pounds
- 2015 June: CDC through IMU, Conference Research Grant 2,000Euros
- 2013 June: NACOSTI, Workshop Research Grant Ksh 300,000
- 2011 June: NACOSTI, Conference Research Grant Ksh 500,000
Last Updated on Monday, 22 July 2019 07:58