Dr. Edward Gachangi Njenga
Position: Senior Lecturer
BOOKS / LECTURE NOTES
- SMA 160 Probability and statistics I, Module for Kenyatta University Open Learning, vetted, Published, (IOL), 2002
- SMA 260 Probability and Statistics II, Module for Kenyatta University Open Learning, vetted, Published, (IOL), 2014.
- “Application of loess procedure in modeling geothermal wells”. Author- Dr Gachangi Njenga and James Madegwa Etyang. Lambert Academic publishers 2016.
- ‘Estimation of parameters of the two parameters Rayleigh distribution” Authos;Dr Gachangi Njenga and Muriithi Daniel. ISBN-13 978-620-2-19747-2. Lambert Academic publishers ,2019
- Unpublished masters of science dissertation entitled: Regression analysis of survey data Selection effects and robustness,1987
- Unpublished Doctor of philosphy Thesis entitled: Robust estimation of regression coefficients in complex surveys.1990
- Edward G.N(1992)” Robust model based methods in analytical surveys”.Journal of survey methodology of Canada,Vol 18,No 2 pp 1187-208,1992.
- Edward G.N(1999) “Comparisons of estimators of regression coefficients for complex sampling designs with auxiliary information”.East African journal of science,2(1) ,pp46-55(1999).
- Ndungu,K.Isaac and Dr Gachangi Njenga “ Investigation of over the counter diagnosis and drug dispensation in chemists’. A case study of Thika district,Kenya. Journal of biology and medical sciences. Vol3 (2015).
- Wafula M.E, Kemei A.K, Edward G.N(2016).”Parameter Estimation of the Kumaraswamy Distribution based on Progressive Type II Censoring Scheme Using E-M Algorithm” American Journal of Theoretical and applied statistics,Vol5,No3 2016 pp154-161.
- Hellen.W,Edward Njenga.(2016).”Non-parametric Variance Estimation Using Donor Imputation method”. American Journal of Theoretical and applied statistics,Vol5,No5, 2016 pp252-259.
- Madegwa .j.Etyang ,Edward G.N(2016).”Application of Loess Procedure In Modelling Geothermal well Discharge Data from Menengai Geothermal Wells in Kenya”. American Journal of Theoretical and applied statistics,Vol5,No5, 2016 pp260-269.
- Murithi D.F,Edward G.Njenga,Kemboi G.K(2017) “Estimation of parameters of the Two-Parameter Rayleigh distribution based on Progressive Type II Censoring using Maximum Likelihood Method Via the NR and EM Algorithms”. American Journal of Theoretical and applied Statistics Vol 6,No 1 2017 pp1-9..
- Mokaya C and Njenga Edward “ A modified Nadaraya-Watson estimator of the finite population mean”. American Journal of Theoretical and applied Statistics(2019)
- Grace karuoya Njeri and Edward Njenga “Maximum Likelihood Estimation for a Progressively Type II Censored Generalized Inverted Exponential Distribution via EM Algorithm” American Journal of Theoretical and applied Statistics,Volume 10, Issue 1, November 2021, Pages: 14-21
- Pan African congress of mathematicians held in Nairobi, 1995
- International congress of Mathematicians held in Beiging, China in July - August 2002.
- International congress of Mathematicians held in Kenyatta University 2017.