- Benson Wang’ombe, Enock Okiambe, Peter Omenda, I.V.S. Rathore, Willis Ambusso. A Numerical Solution to Estimate Hydro-Geologic Parameters of a Fractured Geothermal Porous Medium Based on Fluorescein Thermal Decay Correction. Geothermics Vol. 51 July 2014, Pages 124-129
- Otieno A. Bernad, Odek Anthony, Abuga Vincent, Githiri John and Ambusso Willis 2D-Forward Modeling of Ground Magnetic Data of Homa-Hills Geothermal Prospect Area, Kenya. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064. Volume 3 Issue 4, April 2014.
- Abuga Vincent, Moustapha Kassim, Migwi Charles, Ambusso Willis and Muthakia Gerald. Geophysical Exploration of Iron Ore Deposit in Kimachia Area in Meru County in Kenya, Using Gravity and Magnetic Techniques. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 2 Issue 11, November 2013.
- Odek Anthony, Otieno A. Bernad, Ambusso J. Willis and Githiri J. G. 2D-Euler Deconvolution and Forward Modeling of Gravity Data of Homa-Hills Geothermal prospect, Kenya. Volume 15(1) 2013, Journal Of Agricluture, Science and Technology (JAGST)
- Enock Okiambe, Willis Ambusso, Benson Nganga and Richard Mogwasi. An algorithm for simulation of a Chemical Transport Equation in an Aquifer. Vol.2, No. 10, 2012. Mathematical Theory and Modeling. (ISSN 2224-5804 paper) ISSN-0522 (online))
- Enos W. Wambu, Charles O. Onindo, Willis Ambusso, Gerald K, Muthakia Equilibrium Studies of Fluoride Adsorption onto a Ferric poly−mineral from Kenya. Journal of Applied Sciences & Environmental Management 2012, in press
- Enos W. Wambu, Charles O. Onindo, Willis J. Ambusso and Gerald K. Muthakia, Fluoride adsorption onto an acid-treated lateritic mineral from Kenya: Equilibrium studies, African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology 2012, 6(3),
- Enos W. Wambu, Charles O. Onindo, Willis Ambusso, Gerald K, Muthakia. Fluoride Adsorption onto Acid-Treated Diatomaceous Mineral from Kenya Materials Sciences and Applications, 2011, 2, 1654-1660
- Kemei J.K., Langat G.K., Ambusso W. and Okumu J.” 2011. Results of Gravity and Ground Magnetic Survey of Manengai Geothermal Field. Paper presented at the Kenya Geothermal Conference, November 2011.
- A.B Otieno, Odek A, W.J Ambusso and G.J Gitonga. 2011. Geophysical Structure Of Homa Hills Geothermal Field Based on Gravity and Magnetic Survey. Paper presented at the Kenya Geothermal Conference, November 2011.
- Wang’ombe B. N, Ambusso W. J and Omenda P.A 2011 Modelling Tracer Flow Through an Aquifer in High temperature Geothermal System Using a Package in C++. Paper presented at the Kenya Geothermal Conference, November 2011.
- Wang’ombe B. N, Ambusso W. J and Omenda P.A 2011 Numerical Simulator to Estimate Hydrologic Parameters of a Highly Fractured Goethermal Porous Medium Using Flourescien Thermal Decay Correction.Paper Preseented at THE FIRST KENYATTA UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL MATHEMATICS CONFERENCE, June 2011
- 2011 Principal investigator on a joint project with Kenya Electricity Generation Company on
developing a low noise well testing facility and commercial scale heat exchanger using
secondary steam. Project funded by National Council of Science and Technology.
Funding level Kshs. 9.9 Million
- 2010- Under taking exploration for iron in Mbeu area of Tigania and the greater North Meru
using magnetic and gravity methods. Project funded by Kimathi University College.
Funding level Kshs. 0.9 Million
- 2009 Undertaking exploration for geothermal resources at Homa-Hills in Homa Bay County
in Nyanza and Menegai geothermal prospect in Nakuru county in Rift Valley.