- Mark Chandler, Daniel P Bebber Sebastian Castro, Margaret D Lowma, Paul Muoria, NicholasOguge,and Daniel Rubenstein 2012 International citizen science: making the local global Front Ecol Environ Volume 10, Issue 6 (August 2012)
- Geoffrey L. Lelenguyah, Callistus K.P.O. Ogol and Paul K. Muoria 2010 Historical distribution and threats to Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi) in Samburu- An indigenous people perspective. African Journal of Ecology onlinelibrarywiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2028.2010.01253.x/abstract
- P. K. Muoria, P. Muruthi, W. K. Kariuki, B. A. Hassan, D. Mijele and N. O. Oguge 2007 Anthrax outbreak among Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi) in Samburu, Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, Volume 45, Number 4, December 2007, pp. 483-489(7).
- G. M. Wahungu, P. K. Muoria, N. N. Moinde, N. O. Oguge and J. N. Kirathe. 2005 Changes in forest fragment sizes and primate population trends along the River Tana floodplain, Kenya, African Journal of Ecology Volume 43, 81–90
- P. K. Muoria, Philip Muruthi, Daniel Rubenstein, Nicholas O. Oguge , Elephas Munene ( 2005 Cross-Sectional survey of gastro-intestinal parasites of Grevy’s zebras in southern Samburu, Kenya . African Journal of Ecology . Volume 43, 392–395
- Karere G.M., Oguge N.O.; Kirathe J.; Muoria P.K.; Moinde N.N.; Suleman M.A. 2004 Population Sizes and Distribution of Primates in the Lower Tana River Forests, Kenya International Journal of Primatology vol. 25, no. 2 :351-365
- Muoria, P. K. , G.M. Karere, N. N. Moinde, M. A. Suleman 2002 Primate census and habitat evaluation in the Tana delta region, Kenya African Journal of Ecology Volume 41 (2): 157-163.
- Muoria, P.K.; Gordon, I., Oguge, N. O. 2001 Seed dispersal by elephants in Arabuko-Sokoke Forest Pachyderm Volume 30: 75-80.
- Muoria P. K. 2000 Population estimate of elephants in Arabuko-Sokoke Forest . Pachyderm . Volume 29:48-51
- Paul K. Muoria Balancing Conservation and Development: The case of Yala Swamp Siaya, Kenya 27 January 2015
- Paul K. MUORIA Implications of Climate Change on Grevy’s zebra, Equus grevyi, Conservation. Joint International Meeting ATBC & SCB Africa meeting, Arusha, Tnzania June 12 – June 16 2011
- P. K. Muoria Tana River red colobus ( Procolobus rufomitratus ) and crested mangabeys (Cercocebus galeritus galeritus ): population status and habitat changes. International Primatological Society Congress, Beijing, China 4-9 August 2002
- P. K. Muoria Ecological correlate to crop raiding by elephants and yellow baboons in Arabuko-Sokoke Forest , Kenya Conservation Biology Annual General Meeting , University of Kent at Canterbury , UK July 14 – July 19 2002
- P. K. Muoria Conservation of the endangered Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi) in the Samburu landscape, Kenya : Conservation Biology Annual General Meeting, Johanesberg, South Africa July 1 – 5, 2007
- P. K. Muoria Conservation of the endangered Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi) in the Samburu landscape, Kenya : Nairobi, Kenya April 2007,
- P. K. Muoria Anthrax outbreak among Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi) in Samburu, Kenya. 17th Institute of Primate Research, National Museums of Kenya Scientific Conference, Nairobi, Kenya Nov 14th and 15th 2007