(1) Cheruiyot, R.C. 1981. Biology of Weeds in Kenyan Rice fields. Proc. 8th East
African Weed Science Conference pg.103-120.
(2) Cheruiyot, R.C. 1983. The effects of some biotic agents on rice field weeds (Proc. 9th
East African Weed science Conference pg.317-331.
(3) Cheruiyot, R.C. 1985. Effects of selected weeds on IR 2071 rice variety. Kenya
Journal of Science and Technology Series B (1985) 6(2): 107-112.
(4) Cheruiyot, R.C. 1985. Weeds of Mwea Rice Irrigation Scheme, Kenya (IRRI -
(5) Gathaara, M.P.H., Muthuri, F.M., Cheruiyot, R.C. 1997 – Biomass accumulation in
the various plant organs of Coffea arabica L. cultivar Ruiru 11 under drip irrigation in
Kenya. 17th International Scientific Colloquim on Coffee. Association Scientifique
Internationale du Café, pgs.752-759.
(6) Gathaara, M.P.H., Muthuri, F.M., Cheruiyot, R.C., 1999 – The influence of drip
irrigation on the yield and quality of the Coffea arabica L. hybrid in Kenya —Kenya
Coffee Vol.64, 2959-2965.
(7) Gathaara, M.P.H., Muthuri, F.M., Cheruiyot, R.C. – The effects of environmental
conditions on leaf physiology in drip irrigated arabica coffee hybrid Ruiru 11 in Kenya.