- Langat, C., Gathaara, M.P.H. and Cheruiyot, R. 2015. Comparative response of catechin levels in drought susceptible tea clones (Camellia sinensis) (L.) O. Kunttze under different moisture regimes. African Journal of Plant Science. 9(8): 334 – 338.
- Gicharu, G.K., Gitonga, N.M., Boga, H., Cheruiyot, R.C., and Maingi, J.M. 2013. Effect of inoculating selected climbing bean cultivars with different rhizobia strains on nitrogen fixation. Online International Journal of Microbiology Research. Vol. 1. Issue 2. pp. 25- 31.
- Piero, M.N., Cheruiyot, R.C., Omwoyo, O., Mgutu, A.J., and Machuka, J.S. 2013. Plant Regeneration of cassava (Manihot esculanta, Crantz). American Journal of Biotechnology and Molecular Sciences. 2151 – 1559.
- Gitonga, N.M., Gitonga, N. M., Gatheri, G., Cheruiyot, R.C. and Maingi, J. 2010: Nodulation and nitrogen fixation in promiscuous and non promiscuous soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill) varieties in Eastern Kenya. Accepted: Journal of Tropical Microbiology and Biotechnology.
- Mugendi, E., Gitonga, N., Cheruiyot, R. and Maingi, J. 2010: Biological nitrogen fixation by promiscuous soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill) in the Central Highlands of Kenya: Response to inorganic fertilizer, soil amendments. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 6 (4): 381 – 387.
- Awareness Training for ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems (EMS), conducted by Kenya Bureau of Standards on 11th June 2009 at the Science Complex, Kenyatta University.
- Alternative Land Use Options and Technologies Cluster Workshop held on 19th–22th, 2009 at Zanzibar Beach Resort. Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- 1st Land Use Cluster Seminar held on 18th – 19th September, 2007 at Club House La Palisse, Kigali, Rwanda.
- Natural Products Research: Past, Present and Future. Department of Chemistry, University of Nairobi. 4th April, 2005.
- Training course on techniques in bioproductivity and photosynthesis —sponsored by UNEP, UNDP, UNESCO, CEC, University of London and University of Nairobi (1980).