Department: Statistics and Acturial Science
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Area of Specialization:Applied Statistics
View full CV
Sample Survey Theory
- Ouma C. & Wafula C. (2005).Bootstrap confidence intervals for model based surveys. East Africa Journal of Statistics. 1,1.
- Ouma C.,Odhiambo R., Orwa, G., (2010). Robust confidence intervals for model based surveys in two stage cluster sampling. Pakistan journal of theoretical statistics Vol 2-2 pp83-97.
- Ouma C.,Odhiambo R., Orwa, G., (2010). Inference of population total in two stage cluster sampling with unequal cluster sizes. Far East Journal of Statistics. Pushpa publishing house. Vol 2-2 pp 182-197.
- Oyoo D., &, Ouma, C., (2014). Estimation of Population Total in the Presence of Missing Values Using a Modified Murthy's Estimator and the Weight Adjustment Technique. American Journal of Applied Mathematics and Statistics, 2014, Vol. 2, No. 3, 163-167.
- Bii , K., &ouma, C., Model-Assisted Estimation of Population Mean In Two- Stage Cluster Sampling, Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods. Science press Ltd
Last Updated on Friday, 18 March 2016 07:47