- Microbiology especially in foods of animal origin, food safety and Immunology.
- P.N. Nguhiu, L.W. Kabuage, P.N. Warutere, K.K. Kabui, and P.M. Kanina (2019). Emergence of Cysticercosis, a neglected meat-borne notifiable zoonosis in Thika sub county of Kiambu county, Kenya. African Journal of Rural Development, 4(2): 203-209.
- Purity Nguhiu, Lucy Kamau, Kevin Kinyua and Paul Matonge. (2017). Seroprevalence of Porcine Cysticercosis and associated risk factors in pigs slaughtered in abattoirs in Thika, Kiambu County, Kenya. Journal of Life Sciences: 11: 321-326.
- Kabui, K.K., Arimi S.M., Kang’ethe E.K., Omore A.O., Makokha, S., Nduhiu G., Mainga A.O. and Macharia J.K. (2015). A determination of raw milk quality and the most suitable microbiological test at the milk collection level in two regions of Kenya. International Journal of Veterinary Science, 4(2): 55-59.
- Food safety and informal markets – animal products in Sub-Saharan Africa (2015) edited by Roesel K and Delia G; Routledge 711, Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017.
- Dr. Kevin Kabui, Prof. Samuel Arimi, Prof. Erastus Kang’ethe, Dr. Stella Makokha, Dr. Amos Omore and Delia Grace, 2010- 2013, Assessment of milk quality and the potential of a quality based payment system in small holder farms in Limuru and Eldoret International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI), University of Nairobi, the Association for Strengthening Agricultural Research in Eastern and Central Africa (ASARECA), Kenya Agricultural Research Institute (KARI)