Dr Charles Oduor Odhiambo
Publications of Articles
- Charles Odhiambo, Charles C. Ngugi and Rekha R. Sharma. 2020. Increased dominance of the native stargazer, mountain catfish, Amphilius uranoscopus on the South Eastern Slopes of Mount Kenya resulting from the impact of human settlement on trout streams. Draft copy
- Influence of Large woody debris accumulations on macroinvertebrate distribution in a low order forested tropical stream, Sagana River, Kenya” – Journal of Agriculture Science and Technology (JAGST) (published) - JAGST, Volume 16(3) 2014.
- Charles O. Odhiambo, Charles C. Ngugi, R. R. Sharma and Elijah Oyoo-Okoth 2020. Resource niche overlap of sympatric trout and catfish populations in a high altitude tropical highland stream revealed by stable isotopes and fatty acid profile; Aquatic Sciences Journal, AQSC-S-20-00014. Under review
- Charles O. Odhiambo, Charles C. Ngugi, R. R. Sharma and Elijah Oyoo-Okoth 2020. Macroinvertebrates metrics and lipid profile as potential indicator of human influence in a high altitude tropical highland stream (River Sagana, Kenya): Journal of Environmental Science. Under review
Papers Presented in Conferences
- Charles Odhiambo, Charles C. Ngugi and Rekha R. Sharma. 2019. Length weight relationship and relative condition factor of the native mountain catfish (Amphilius uranoscopus Pfeffer, 1889) in a tropical stream (Thego), Mount Kenya. The Kenyatta University Biennial and Innovation Conference. Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya. From 23rd to 25th October, 2019. Oral Presentation
- Charles Odhiambo, Charles C. Ngugi and Rekha R. Sharma. 2019. Change in water quality due to unsustainable community utilization of aquatic resources in a tropical stream, Mt. Kenya. International Conference - The Blue Economy and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Nairobi, Kenya. From 26th to 28th November, 2018. Poster Presentation.