- Fredrick M, Danson M, John K4, Sanslaus K, David N, Michael G, Suleiman M, Maina N and Mercy A. Zoonotic Hemoparasites of Baboons (Papio Anubis) at the Human-Wildlife Interface in Kenya. Int J Zoo Animal Biol 2019, 2(7): 000172.
Mwangi K. Danson, Akinyi Mercy, Maloba Fredrick, Ngotho Maina, Kagira John, Ndeereh David, and Kivai Stanislaus (2016). 'Socioeconomic and Health Implications of Human—Wildlife Interactions in Nthongoni, Eastern Kenya.
African Journal of Wildlife Research; 46, (2): 87-102
Oduor Joseph M. Ochieng, Nyamongo Onkoba, Maloba Fredrick, F., Arodi Washingtone Ouma & Nyachieo Atunga (2016). Efficacy of environmentally obtained lytic Staphylococcus aureus bacteriophage against multi-drug resistant Staphylococcus aureus in mice Journal of Infection in Developing Countries. 10(11):1208-1213.
J.M.O. Oduor, W. Nyamongo Onkoba, F. Maloba, W. Ouma Arodi, N. Atunga, F.I. Onditi (2016). Safety and therapeutic efficacy of staphylococcus aureus specific lytic phage against multidrug-resistant S.aureus (MDRSA) in BALB/c mice: A prospective study. International Journal of infectious diseases. 45, (1): 108
- Faith I. Onditi, Onkoba W Nyamongo, Charles O Omwandho, Naomi W Maina, Fredrick Maloba, Idle O Farah, Christopher L King, Julie M Moore and Hastings S Ozwara* (2015). Parasite accumulation in placenta of non-immune baboons during Plasmodium knowlesi infection.Malaria Journal 14:118
- Joshua M. Mutiso, John C. Macharia1, Maria N. Kiio1, Peter M. Mucheru, Wycliffe N. Onkoba1,Fredrick C. Maloba, Michael M. Gicheru. Leishmania parasite specific CD4+ synergizes and correlates positively with CD8+ T cells in the production of gamma interferon following immunization of the vervet monkey (Chlorocebus aethiops) model. 14(1):7-19, 2013
- Maloba Fredrick C., Maina Ngotho and Kalaria Rajesh: Glial Cells response during human african trypanosomiasis infection. Scientia Parasitologica 13(4):145-152, 2012
- Maloba F, Kagira J M, Gitau G, Ombui J, Hau J, Ngotho M. Astrocytosis as a biomarker for late stage human African trypanosomiasis in the vervet monkey model. Scientia Parasitologica 12(2):53-59, 2011
- Fredrick Maloba, David Ndeere, Maina Ngotho, John Kagira, Danson Mwangi Kareri, Stanslaus Kivai and Mercy Akinyi. The role of leucocytes in baboons naturally infected with Hepartocyctis. 9th Federation of African Immunological societies (FAIS) conference 1-4th Dec 2014. Pg 58
- Ngotho M., Kagira J.M., Gaithuma A.K., Kariuki C.K., Akinyi M.Y., Maloba F., Mwaliko V.M., Karanje S.M. and Maina N.M. “A robust and improved model of human African trypanosomiasis. XII international conference on parasitology ICOPA Melbourne, Australia, 15-20 Aug 2010. pg 39-46
- Maloba F.C. Kinayanjui C.K. Mulei I. and Ngotho M. Assessment of gastrointestinal (GIT) parasites of wild trapped baboons during quarantine. Precedings of Institute of Primate Research’s 17th Scientific conference pg 65. 2007
- Maloba F. Waititu K. Ngotho J.M. KanuiT.I. WambuguS.N. Towett P.K. Kiama S.G. “Faecal parasites found in the hinge back tortoise (Kinixiys spekii). Proceedings of the University of Nairobi’s sixth biennial scientific conference and exhibition. pg 24, 2008
- Maloba F. Ngotho M. Gitau G and Ombui J. “Cerebrospinal fluid response as a means of Predicting late stage human African trypanosomiasis in the monkey model” Proceedings of Institute of Primate Research’s 18th International Biomedical Research Conference. Pg 85 2010
- Jeneby M, Kisrikoi G, Maloba F. and Ngotho M. “Prevalence and treatment of hemoprotozoa infecting baboons” Proceedings of Institute of Primate Research’s 18th International Biomedical Research Conference. Pg 56 2010.
WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES
19th-24th Sept 2016 Workshop on Kenyan biology of pathogens, pathogenesis and parasitism (KENBOP 3) held in Kilifi, Kenya.
22-26th August 2016 Conference Society for the Advancement of Science in Africa, conference at Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.